We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When asking you to provide information by which you can be identified in the use of this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including but not limited to email address, address and phone number(s)
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
We use this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service, advice and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally we may ask you to take part in a survey to determine how our service did or didn’t meet your needs
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests or needs
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below
How can you complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles?
If you have any privacy related issues, we request in the first instance you let us know on the contact details below. If you are not satisfied with our response or wish to take the matter further, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au)
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: